4D PRO® GROUP FITNESS INSTRUCTOR
Our intensive Group Instructor and Master Trainer courses will get you ready to use the 4D PRO® sling trainer at your fitness studio, in your personal training classes and physical therapy sessions efficiently and, most importantly, in a fun way.
Group fitness trainers, personal and fitness trainers with experiences or ambitions in teaching small group exercises, athletic and club coaches.
This course will teach you everything you need to know to facilitate innovative and unique 4D PRO® Group Training sessions. You will graduate from the course with complete class profiles you can use to teach right away. You will also be familiar with the exercise variations that will make it possible for you to effectively design the training programs for every performance level.
- Brief introduction to 4D PRO® total body exercise
- Key training effects of the 4D PRO®
- Target groups and counter indications
- Effective structure of a 4D PRO® course in stages X-Press = 30 minutes and TotalBody = 45-60 minutes
- Modular concept of the 4D PRO® group course
- Correct basic positions
- Organization of the course
- Practical exercises for a Group Fitness Training with the 4D PRO® sling trainer
- Various exercises for different levels of training
- Responsibilities of the trainer at 4D PRO® Group Fitness including:
- Teaching skills such as effective cuing/facilitation in Group Fitness and special 4D PRO® cues
- Effective and meaningful corrections in Group Fitness during 4D PRO® Training
- Group motivation
- Completion of two sample courses
- Written compilation of the sample courses
- Course planning documents
Experience in group work
Certified 4D GF Instructor